Wednesday, May 05, 2010

weigh-in wednesday.

Let's just pretend that I haven't been ignoring my little blog for weeks, okay?

It's weigh-in wednesday!!! It sounds like I am so excited, doesn't it? Sometimes it's not so exciting...but this week, I am pretty happy about it, because as of today, I have lost 47.4 pounds...I am just thrilled and it feels amazing! I still have a large chunk to lose (60 pounds), but I'm getting close to the halfway point and it's exciting.

Yesterday I bought a 50-pound bag of bird seed. It was HEAVY. I have lost almost that much weight in fat...how was I able to carry it around? No wonder I was grouchy and tired...and I still have that much to lose. It floors me that I could be carrying around that much extra weight! No wonder I get so grouchy and tired...

[But Daniel resolved not to defile himself with the royal food and wine, and he asked the chief official for permission not to defile himself this way. Daniel 1:8]

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I get so excited when I see "still the same girl and yet..." on my Google Reader sidebar...

And can I just tell you that I am "obnoxiously proud" of you and how great you are doing with your weight loss? You go! You're just going to keep feeling better and better.

Keep on!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Didn't know you were on a weight loss plan..you never looked like you needed it to me...but the important thing is how you feel and you deserve a great big congratulations! (now I just need to go and do likewise....)

Shanna said...

So PROUD OF YOU!!!!