Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Gardening. Inside and Out.

Outside first:
Honestly, the garden's been "in" (out there) for 10 days, and it's been 10 days since I checked on it. I tend to over-watch germinating seeds, wanting them to grow up too quickly, so this time I am giving them some space.

Inside gardening:
This morning I found bag of carrots (it said so on the bag) in the veggie drawer that had sprouted. It had sprouted black, moldy, shriveled tips; new branches; long, hairy roots and many varieties of bacteria (I am sure). I remember buying that bag of carrots, so it couldn't have been THAT long ago. Needless to say, we ate them for lunch.



Okay, we didn't eat them for lunch, but my Chick Noodly Soup was seriously lacking in carrots as a result.

Let's see if this silly blog thingie works this time...

No comments: