Monday, August 22, 2005

priorities.



With all that I have to do, please don't ask me why I decided to reorganize all of my ribbon.

It does look pretty, though, doesn't it?

I think my sweet husband is a little overwhelmed by this display of ribbon. I kind of don't blame him. The problem is, if I can't see it, it may as well be gone. It's just the way I am.

And it makes me smile.

I don't know who that guy is on TV. Almost all I watch is the Food channel and he doesn't look like he's cooking...life is so full of mysteries...



The Lord is faithful to all his promises
and loving toward all he has made.
Psalms 145:13

5 comments:

Kristy said...

The ribbons are beautiful! WOW that is a lot.

I am glad to see you blog.

kellicrowe said...

wow
the picture come up in rows
and as it enlarged
there was more
and more
and more ribbon
wowsers
it sure is pretty, though
you need pretty
and that is why you organized
kelli

Ashley Calder said...

wow girl,
you've got lots of ribbon there! :)
What an inspiring rainbow.


: ) Ashley.

Jana said...

Oh wow, your ribbon collection is amazing! I'd never want to use it up because it all looks so pretty in the jars on your shelves!!

deb said...

I am just drooooling over all your ribbon!! ;)