Monday, July 27, 2009

CHA and the garage.



I'm not going to CHA this time. I'm missing the excitement and seeing all the new, fun releases. But I'm glad I'm home with my family, too! CHA should always be 10 minutes from home. That would be ideal, I think.

I made this card for the Prism Papers booth. They have such lovely cardstock. It always makes me think of ice cream that doesn't melt...yummy.

I've been working in my garage. I call it "the landfill." Soon I will be hoping to call it "the place where I park my car." Yesterday, my sweet hubby and my two older children hung the bikes in the garage. Wow! What a huge difference it makes to have all those bikes hanging from the ceiling rather than parked all over the floor. Then my sweetie got the "hanging stuff" bug and hung up some fishing poles, too. I can't say it made much of a difference space-wise, but it's nice to see people wanting to get organized!

2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

That little boat is so sweet!

Angie said...

I love that boat card. WAY TOO CUTE!