Monday, July 20, 2009

menu plan monday.

I forgot to share last week menu, oops. I also didn't follow my menu plan very well last week...think there's a correlation? Don't share, don't follow...hmm.

Actually, I think it was just all the birthdays.

Anyway, this week:
Monday - Cheap Pizza Night
Tuesday - Taco Ring
Wednesday - Sandwiches
Thursday - Pioneer Woman's Pot Roast
Friday - Breakfast for Dinner
Saturday - Hamburgers on the Grill and Fries

If I'm going to stick to my plan, I'll definitely need to go to the grocery store!

I'm planning to try a new ranch dressing recipe I found yesterday on Sherelle Christensen's blog. It looks heavenly.

Wouldn't it be lovely to have an arctic cold front on Thursday morning so I could cook the pot roast in the oven? I'll have to do it in the crock pot. Hopefully it will come out the same...it's my favorite pot roast ever.

And now, a picture (a few) of my barn-kitty-turned-royalty, Hannah. She likes to be the most important thing in my life, but only sometimes. Other times, she ignores me. But when she is loving me, she plops right down on my keyboard or my book or the card I'm making and shows me where she'd like to be scratched, petted, or rubbed. This particular day, she got up with a big bunch of Kaiser Self-Adhesive Rhinestones stuck to her furry bum. (Click the image if you want to see every detail of her...)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I ALWAYS cook my pot roast in the crock pot.