Monday, November 16, 2009


Hello, Monday morning! We had a cold front blow in last night and I have all the windows open to let the fresh, cool gusts of wind cleanse the air in my house. (I wish it could somehow cleanse my boys' bedroom as well because that place is a mess!) I'm going to have to find some door stops, though, because the wind just blew a door shut and I literally jumped out of my chair.

Don't forget to check the Project of the Day at the Fiskars Crafts website. There's something fun and new every single day this month! November's focus is handmade crafts for gift giving, which is such a great resource if you are wanting to make special handmade gifts this year. The projects I have seen so far (and it's only halfway through November!) have been so unique and creative, but definitely do-able.

My project that was featured this weekend is pictured above. Go to fiskarscrafts.com to see more photos and all instructions. Let me know if you try this one. I'd love to see your projects!

Ooops...it's time to go pick up the kids from piano lessons. Today is my drive, drive, drive day. Just like tomorrow. And Wednesday. I'm just thankful I can come home between their activities and classes so I don't have to be out all day long...

{This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands. 1 John 5:2}

No comments: