Wednesday, November 04, 2009

mini book.




I made this mini-book-in-a-tin for an article about mini projects at the Fiskar's website. Click on the link to see instructions, lots more photos, and other mini projects from other designers. (I just realized that I already linked this, so just ignore one of the posts.)

I know I promised myself I'd blog every day this week. (I also promised myself I wouldn't eat another Butterfinger before breakfast. Halloween is evil in so many ways.) I have lots to write about, but my life just keeps me going a hundred miles an hour.

Tomorrow is Thursday. Thursday is my best day. I can breathe on Thursday. Thursday is the light at the end of the tunnel for me.

Thursday, I love you, man.

{She saddled the donkey and said to her servant, "Lead on; don't slow down for me unless I tell you." 2 Kings 4:24}

No comments: