Sunday, November 01, 2009

peek.


I did this layout for the Good Grief Blog. I have never, ever been a simple scrapper, but so far my Good Grief layouts have been quite simple. It's the only way I can seem to do them. FYI: simple layouts take as long to complete as non-simple ones.

Just a peek into blogland this evening...I really miss blogging. If I could blog at red lights or in the parking lot at the various places I am dropping people off, picking them up, or just sitting and waiting for them, I could easily blog daily - several times daily. My life is one big exercise in chaufferism. Driving someone somewhere several times a day...except Thursdays. Please don't ask me to drive anywhere on Thursday. It's my only day with nothing scheduled, well, almost nothing... I love Thursday more than chocolate right now.


Here's a little book I did for the Fiskars website with October Afternoon Weathervane collection patterned papers. You can see lots more photos and instructions here.

I am promising myself that I will blog tomorrow. My blog used to be my source for the journaling on my layouts...I recorded all the cool stuff in our days and I loved to go back and re-read my blog entries! I've really gotten away from that, haven't I?

Does anyone ever read this anymore? I guess it's really okay if the answer is no...

{I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...YES! I check every time I get on my computer! Glad to know you are ok and just busy. I know how it feels to be gone so much and trying to homeschool. Tuesday or Thursday is my only day off as well...depends on what night my boys want to go to TaeKwonDo as to which one of those I get off. But I am trying to be in every moment because these days are fleeting way too fast! So somehow this year (I am sure it is the Lord helping me!), I am enjoying driving them here and there and everywhere! I know you are too! Remember when they were all little and you felt like every day was so full, thinking that when they were a bit older things would slow down? Well, I did. Now they are older and I so long for the diaper-changing - feeding-up-at-2am times so much! It truly does fly by so quickly! I knew what Dr. Dobson meant when he was saying that but I just couldn't quite grasp it. They are so precious! But glad you are all ok! Glad to hear from you again! Blessings!

Katy said...

:) I read.. I too wish I could blog, or write, or craft while doing the drop-off/pick-up dance.