Thursday, November 05, 2009

thursday.



I am loving Thursday.

In about five minutes, I'll be in the garage sorting through four years of curriculum. I know it sounds boring and no fun, but I am thrilled to be able to work on my garage without having to leave to drive people around!

I have already done some closet organizing, some cabinet rearranging, and finished the book I've been reading. I ate the last mini Butterfinger from the kids' stash - so glad those are gone! I'll also be planting some onions later this afternoon and overseeing the cleaning out of my car.

Thursday is just the best day of the week!

This morning the boys watched the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. I guess Corey picked up the "sly dog" thing from Peppermint Pattie because she refers to Charlie Brown as a "sly dog" sometimes. So I heard Corey saying, "You sly dog!" and I asked him who he was talking to. He said, "My brain said a bad word, so I called my brain a sly dog!" Silly boy. (Oh, and the bad word? Not so bad, but I didn't tell him.)

{We hear that some among you are idle. They are not busy; they are busybodies. 2 Thessalonians 3:11}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your sweet little card! I so long for a day like that to sort through/get rid or cirriculum!!! Are you putting your cirriculum up for sale on here or somewhere public...might we have a look-see??? I'm always trying to think ahead! Blessings!

Lydia said...

such an adorable card, love the twine touch