Tuesday, May 31, 2005

one week.

One week from today, we will be on the road again. Before that I will have somehow caught up on the laundry, finished my MIL's birthday album, finished my Kidz Kamp album, taught a class at LSS, packed for 6 people to be gone for 2 weeks, had my hair cut and colored, and I am sure there is more. All this is in addition to "regular life."

I have asked my kids to wear the same clothes every day this week, not including underwear. I am not kidding. I have never done this, but they wear clothes faster than I can launder them! The kids help a lot with the laundry...but still...I am desperate.

I am going to experiment with including a picture in this blog. I took this picture of Jolie a few weeks ago. I love the light, but it was very windy!



Drink water.

2 comments:

kellicrowe said...

that is one awesome picture
love the wind
your kids are so gonna love having these good pics you take of them one day...
that is a lot to do..but I say this with confidence - you will be able to do more and be more cheerful when you hair is cut and highlighted.
even beeter than Dr. Pepper (gasP)
drink water, kellicrowe
ps - maybe that can be our catch phrase - like live long and prosper (Trek...not Wars here)

Kristy said...

I agree with Kelli (I say that a lot, but it is true) Once you hair is cut you will feel like super woman. Have fun! You will get it all done!