Monday, June 06, 2005

that ellen keller was cool.

Jolie has just read a book about Hellen Keller. She said, "That Ellen Keller was cool."

I love that she is reading.

I love that she loves it.

And I really love when she makes old things new again to me because she has just discovered them. Like the story of Hellen Keller.

And like this joke: Why did the boy take a ladder to school? Because he wanted to go to HIGH SCHOOL!!! (Giggle, cackle, oh, she's so funny)

Not a new joke. But new and VERY funny to her.

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things. Philippians 4:8

1 comment:

kellicrowe said...

so are you hothothot down in TX?
you KNOW i'd scrap lthat - don't you, ellen keller? I will crack up all day! Jolie's picture went to CKU with me! she was a delight the whole time:)
kellicrowe