Friday, August 14, 2009

good grief.

Well, here's the scoop: I am going to be a contributor to a new blog called Good Grief, a Scrapbooking Journey through Loss and Healing.


Amanda Probst had the great idea and started it. She explains all about her inspiration on the blog, so go read about it there.

I'm really looking forward to being a part of this, even though I know the experience might hurt a little sometimes. Like Amanda told me (paraphrased, so I shouldn't actually be using quotes), "It's not a great club to be in, but it's nice to have people to share it with."

So, please go check out Good Grief...and could you spread the word? Thanks!

{he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces... Isaiah 25:8}

3 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with and how this blog is going to be used by The Lord to help heal and restore lives!

Linda Beeson said...

Things like this show that there is healing from grief, even though that journey can have some pain along the way. Interesting adventure.

Gina said...

What a wonderful idea. I am also a reluctant member of that club with my dad passing away at the age of 44 but I haven't ever scrapbooked about it or him. That was 18 years ago. I'd like to though. I'll be following the blog.