Sunday, August 30, 2009

i missed saturday.


[My Mind's Eye papers and die cuts, Fiskars punches, Doodlebug stickers]

The weekend zoomed by. And it looks like I'll have to be really careful or I'll miss the next two months of weekends! Soccer has started. Saturday games. Thursday practices. In addition to the rest of our crazy, fun life. My calendar is bursting.

I didn't want to complain. I. Am. Not. Complaining. But my dryer is broken. It's been broken for a whole week now. Since last Monday. Apparently, my dryer is special. It didn't break something normal that breaks on everyone else's dryers. It broke something that had to be ordered. Mr. Jim, my appliance repair person, says that Tuesday should be the glorious day for the repair. I'm not holding my breath. You should see the laundry that is piling up!

Off to church. Have a lovely Sunday...don't let it slip away!

No comments: