Saturday, August 15, 2009

looking back.



This card was in a recent Cards issue. I've seen it out in the stores, but haven't gotten it back yet. I used the October Afternoon Ducks In A Row Collection, Fiskars punches, and almost-antique Making Memories chipboard flowers...it's one of my favorites cards ever.

A year ago, I posted this entry on my blog (below). I thought it would be fun to post it again since it made me laugh. (If you'd have laughed at me a year ago, I'd have grounded you from your phone because it wasn't funny at all then.)

Anyway, last year's post:

"If wishes could come true, I would have the force right now. And I would have a fortune cookie." (Cody Kingman, man of many quotes, age 6)

The word for the day is Diflucan.

Let's use it in a sentence: How hard could it possibly be to call in a prescription for Diflucan?

Or...let's see, another sentence: Diflucan should be an over-the-counter medication.

I can think of some other sentences, but they involve swearing and threats.

{On the first day remove the yeast from your houses... Exodus 12:15}

4 comments:

mapleandmagnolia said...

This is one of the prettiest cards I've ever seen!

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

Beautiful card and a very funny post. Thanks for the laugh!

jana dingmore said...

stacey,
i don't have your e-mail address anymore. my compuer crashed this summer. my e-mail address is kcamom@bellsouth.net. i would love to know what you thought about SOS and any other insights. thanks!
jana

Unknown said...

This is one of the Gorgeous cards I've ever seen!
Thanks for sharing...
--
Michell
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems