Sunday, August 23, 2009

more soup, please.

I have found a new favorite soup...

This week, the sponsor for CPS Blog is Jillibean Soup. We got to play with Jillibean papers (Lentil Soup for me), Journaling Sprouts, and Stamps. Oh, what fun and frolic. (smile) I absolutely LOVE this Jillibean soup and can't wait to get some more!

Here are some cards I made with my yummy Jillibean:

I have been hoarding these Karen Foster Thanksgiving Labels for a loooong time! I love how it looks on this cool krafty paper.


My sister-in-law's birthday is on September 1, so I made her card with this Journaing Sprout (I think that's what the die cut labels are called) and circled the date.


I could have blinged this one up a bit more and it would have been fun, but I kind of like the spartan look with the fluffy ribbon.


I left this one blank so I can add a sentiment when I need a quick card!

And here's my CPS Blog card for the week:

I'd like to reach right into my screen and fluff that bow a little bit...

More soup, please!

{Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make bread for yourself. You are to eat it during the 390 days you lie on your side. Ezekial 4:9}

5 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Oh yes, YUM! Love those supplies and your cute creations.

Kim Moreno said...

Super cute stuff Stacey!!

Debbie Olson said...

Beautiful job, Stacey!

Sherry Wright said...

Love each and every one of these!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh so totally cute cute cute Stacey!!! LOOOVE the one with the fluffy ribbon and the tree cut out!